- The Armenian Economic Association 2017 annual meetings will be jointly hosted by the faculty of Economics and Management
and the faculty of Mathematics and Mechanics at Yerevan State University (YSU), and the American University of Armenia (AUA)
on June 23-25. Details available on the Conference page.
- Armstat released the 2015 Armenian Labor Force Survey. Check Survey Data under the Resources page.
- Armstat released the 2015 Child Labor Survey. Check Survey Data under the Resources page.
- The list of the largest 1000 taxpayers has been updated through 2016Q3. Now available on the Economic Data page under the
- The 2016 Annual meetings was held in Yerevan on June 17-19. For program details see Conference. Meetings were followed by
a macroeconomics workshop on growth theory on June 20.
- Workshop on Inclusive Growth in Armenia at American University of Armenia, 31 March, 2016. See details.
- Armstat released the 2014 Armenian Labor Force Survey. Check Survey Data under the Resources page.
- Armstat released Integrated Survey of the Migration of the population for the years 2007-2013. Check Survey Data under the
- Lecture notes on undergraduate Behavioral Economics are updated. See under Resources.
How you can help?
This site is designed to help students, educators, and the research community. All the work done is voluntary in nature. Your kind
assistance in locating data sources, lecture notes, and textbooks, among other resources, or help in managing AEA's activities is
greatly appreciated. Please contact us if interested in helping.
|©2006 All rights reserved
The Resources page provides information on available surveys and micro databases and general economic data and statistics for
Armenia. It also provides links to graduate and undergraduate lecture notes, textbooks, programming tools, conferences and training
opportunities, among others. Authors may post their working papers for feedback. Explore and find out how it can serve your needs.
Become a member today
Armenian Economic Association