- Stay tuned for the upcoming 2017 annual meetings planned close to the end of June, 2017.
Details will be available on the Conference page.
- The list of the largest 1000 taxpayers has been updated through 2016Q3. Now available on the
Economic Data page under the Resources page.
- The 2016 Annual meetings was held in Yerevan on June 17-19. For program details see
Conference. Meetings were followed by a macroeconomics workshop on growth theory on June
- Workshop on Inclusive Growth in Armenia at American University of Armenia, 31 March, 2016.
- Armstat released the 2014 Armenian Labor Force Survey. Check Survey Data under the
- The 2014 Household Survey was released by Armstat. Check Survey Data under the Resources
- Armstat released Integrated Survey of the Migration of the population for the years 2007-2013.
Check Survey Data under the Resources page.
- Lecture notes on undergraduate Behavioral Economics are updated. See under Resources.
How you can help?
This site is designed to help students, educators, and the research community. All the work done is voluntary in nature.
Your kind assistance in locating data sources, lecture notes, and textbooks, among other resources, or help in managing
AEA's activities is greatly appreciated. Please contact us if interested in helping.
|©2006 All rights reserved
The Resources page provides information on available surveys and micro databases and general economic data and
statistics for Armenia. It also provides links to graduate and undergraduate lecture notes, textbooks, programming tools,
conferences and training opportunities, among others. Authors may post their working papers for feedback. Explore and
find out how it can serve your needs.
Become a member today
Armenian Economic Association