- The 2013 Armenian Economic Association annual meetings will be held in Yerevan on October 19-20, hosted by
Yerevan State University and the American University of Armenia, with a workshop at the Central Bank of Armenia
on October 21st. For details, see Conferences
- The Armenian International Policy Research Group (AIPRG) will hold its 8th Conference on the economy of Armenia
on June 1-2, 2013, at the World Bank, Washington, DC, and simultaneously via video conferencing in Yerevan. For
registration and details visit http://aiprg.net/
- Data on Commercial bank loans by sector for 2000-2012 are now available on the Economic Data page under the
- Data on the largest taxpayers in 2012 are now available on the Economic Data page under the Resources page.
- Data on balance of payments, exports, and imports are updated through 2012. Check Economic Data under the
- The 2011 Household Survey was released by Armstat. Check Survey Data under the Resources page.
- Armenia's 2010 Demographic and Health Survey (DHS) is released. Check Survey Data under the Resources page.
- Electronic textbooks are expanded to include chapter on DSGE models in David Romer's Advanced Macroeconomics.
See textbooks page.
How you can help?
This site is designed to help students, educators, and the research community. All the work done is voluntary in nature.
Your kind assistance in locating data sources, lecture notes, and textbooks, among other resources, or help in managing
AEA's activities is greatly appreciated. Please contact us if interested in helping.
|©2006 All rights reserved
The Resources page provides information on available surveys and micro databases and general economic data and
statistics for Armenia. It also provides links to graduate and undergraduate lecture notes, textbooks, programming tools,
conferences and training opportunities, among others. Authors may post their working papers for feedback. Explore and
find out how it can serve your needs.
Armenian Economic Association